Sunday 12 December 2010

Death of a Legend, God Save Mcqueen.






It was a huge shock to hear Alexander Mcqueen died today, considering his last fashion show (SS2010) was incredible, but in a way i can understand and relate to him, i love my mother more then the world. Some times, i think to myself wouldn't it be nice if i could die before my mother does, or if i could give my life to her, or if she could live to 330 years old, i heard a Chinese man did live till 256, so if i have to make a wish, i wish my mother could live until she was 330 years old, even older than the Chinese man. However, way Alexander Mcqueen died doesn't matter (for love), what matters is that he was a legend and he will always be missed, no one in the world could make those armadillo shoes again, or fill his shoes, he was a true visionary and a true genius. All i could say is that Alexander we applause you for your great work, you will always be a inspiration to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment