Tuesday 8 February 2011

What Happened To Billionaire's Lounge? I Give you a Hint, Miss Universe GB Happened.

So you are asking yourself what happened to Billionaire's Lounge, Right? As i told you once, Billionaire's Lounge is going no where, I am going to be here until the end of time, as according to Jennifer Holidays, ''And I am telling you, I'm not going''.



So now your asking yourself what have i got for you, kiddies, or what mischief have i been up to. Let me update Yall, Billionaire's Lounge, this month went to the Miss Universe GB contest, and is here to report back. I could say that i saw 30 of the most delicious 'n' gorgeous girls in UK and don't think for a second that i forgot about Yall. If you look to the above and below you will see some video up-links (like they say in airplanes), just double click on that ladies and gentlemen to see all the 30 gorgeous girls lined up (to match or suit any guy's taste around the world). If you clicked twice, Congrats, Billionaire's Lounge is proud to present the Miss Universe GB 2o11, remember your seeing it first on Billionaire's Lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment