Sunday 10 April 2011

What's This Month's Bags Like? ( The 'IT' Bags of 2011) Part 3

3. Prada Saffiano Square Bowler

100% authentic Prada Saffiano Lux Tote-

I’m taking a deep breath and praying that I will not be disappointed by Prada’s next collection. Taking a look at this bag, I see a good sign. This is what I’m talking about! Prada’s designs can be overdone but not this Prada Saffiano Square Bowler. Sometimes less is more, this bag reminds me of Valextra’s handbags; sleek, minimal, and elegant. At the end of the day, the design concepts of cleanness and modernness are superior. This bowler is made of Saffiano leather with goldtone hardware; it emphasises simplicity. This time I’ll give Prada a thumbs up though it seems to me that Prada just can’t keep up with clean designs. I guess, simplicity is more complex than we think it is.

Price: £1,030.00

http://shefancies.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/file12916292009630482_550x550.jpg

http://shefancies.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/prad.jpg

Prada Struzzo Executive Ostrich TotePrada Struzzo Executive Ostrich Tote2

No comments:

Post a Comment