Sunday 24 April 2011

Best Fall 2011 Shoes Featured on the Runway

I wanted to share my favorite shoes from the Fall 2011 shows. From the metallic Louboutin chunky platforms featured at Johnathan Saunders to the intricate beading & fur boots designed by Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte, the shoes below are all very unique. The show stopping boot award goes to Piere Hardy for Balenciaga. It looks like they feature stingray, python and leather with hand-painting and rococo details. When I spotted the fun iceskating boots at DSquared2 I was reminded of how much I loved to ice skate when I was younger so those boots are high on my wish list. The metal embellished extreme wedges at Alexander McQueen are deliciously dangerous. I think they mixed stingray & leather which help create such the amazing texturized shoe.

Runway heels fall 2011

Marchesa Louboutin Fall 2011

Fall 2011 Runway Shoes

London Fashion Week Fall 2011 Shoes

Milan RTW Fall 2011 Shoes

Dior Fall 2011 Shoes

Miu Miu Louis Vuitton Runway Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment