Monday 4 July 2011

Arm Candy: Bottega Veneta

Thinking about getting a new bag for the season? If your like me and slightly handbag obsessed, the choices are endless. I’m desperately after a new Lady Dior in pink and would love another Balenciaga to add to my collection once I get a new Chanel! See I told you – obsessed!
I spend a lot of time online and equally as much time reading magazines and one campaign that I am absolutely in love with is the Bottega Veneta one featuring supermodel Karolina Kurkova and Santiago Montero.
Not typical my first choice when it comes to handbag selection, I am quietly delighted with this season’s collection from Bottega Veneta. I love the functionality of the bags coupled with the style, designs and use of leather.
Shop the collection online today or head to your nearest luxury department store for all your Bottega Veneta needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment