Monday 4 July 2011

Kim Kardashian launches in London

London’s Oxford Street came to a virtual standstill on Thursday as Kim Kardashian made an appearance at Debenhams department store to launch her namesake fragrance. People had been queuing up over night to catch a glimpse of the reality TV star and it was pure chaos! I’ve not seen anything like it!
Kim was dressed in a Gucci colour-block dress and Gucci heels from the Spring/Summer collection. This collection has been a huge favourite amongst celebs such as Camille Belle and Cheryl Cole.
I heard a term yesterday that I love – “Fashion Detention”. For me Cheryl Cole is definitely given detention for her outfit. I don’t particular have much to say for Kim’s either. She looks bootylicious that’s for sure, but Camille Belle carries off her look with elegance and poise.

No comments:

Post a Comment