Wednesday 11 May 2011

'It's love', reveals Michelle Keegan as she talks about her romance with The Wanted's Max George

Michelle Keegan has revealed she is in love with her rocker boyfriend, The Wanted's Max George.

The 23-year-old actress wrote in her love it! magazine column that she and 22-year-old singer Max have finally confessed their true feelings for each other.

The Coronation Street star, who has been dating Max since last December, wrote: 'After being asked about our relationship for months, I can finally reveal to you first that Max and I have said those three special words to each other!

It's love: Michelle Keegan has revealed she and her The Wanted boyfriend Max George have said 'I love you' to each other

It's love: Michelle Keegan has revealed she and her The Wanted boyfriend Max George have said 'I love you' to each other

'We were away in Shropshire and just sitting around relaxing one day, when I laughed
at one of Max’s jokes. He suddenly looked at me and said: "I love you!" I immediately
said: "I love you, too." It just felt so natural.

'We stayed in a log cabin, and went for lovely walks. He even picked up a few logs along the way [that’s why I’ve got this weird pic of him!].

'We’ve been together for nearly six months now, and it’s definitely a serious relationship.'

Loved-up: The couple were spotted kissing and cuddling in a hotel earlier this year

Loved-up: The couple were spotted kissing and cuddling in a hotel earlier this year

Michelle also revealed it's her boyfriend's little presents and signs to show he cares that makes her love him so much.

She wrote: 'It’s his caring side that’s hit me recently. He brings me little treats - like a gift set of bubble bath and soaps from The Body Shop - and he always makes an extra effort.

'He’s even coming to Manchester to see me after The British Soap Awards, even though he’s got a gig that night with The Wanted in Doncaster.'

In action: Max and his bandmates Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes performing as The Wanted

In action: Max and his bandmates Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes performing as The Wanted

And things are going from good to amazing for the couple, as Michelle says she can't wait to spend the summer with her beau.

She wrote: 'I get late-night trains between London and Manchester just so I can spend an extra hour with him.

'I’m so happy when we’re together and I’m really looking forward to the summer when I can watch him playing at different festivals.'

No comments:

Post a Comment