Monday 4 July 2011

Issa’s Capsule Collection

 
I’ve been meaning to blog about the major awesomeness that is the Issa capsule collection for Net-A-Porter for ages, but I always seem to forget. That is, until yesterday, when one of my reader’s asked me when we could expect the line to be released. I went into a little hyper-overdrive as I contacted Net-A-Porter for a date (still unconfirmed!).
This capsule collection featuring 6 lace creations in the hottest of colours for the season are exactly what every wardrobe needs. Brazilian designer Daniella Helayel has an instinctive feel for what flatters a woman’s body. The new styles combine nipped-in waists with fuller skirts and a hem length that’s sexy, but still chic.
I’m going to have difficulty choosing just one dress from the collection. Something tells me that by the end of the summer I may just have all 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment