Monday 4 July 2011

Jennifer Lopez: Love & Glamour

If I could look half as good as Jennifer Lopez when I’m her age, I would die a happy girl. To me, she is the epitome of glamour; the ultimate diva and quite rightly, the most beautiful woman in the world.
I’ve been a JLo fan for as long as I can remember, and although I’m not usually a big fan of celebrity fragrances, I do happen to like a few scents released by JLo. I was in Sephora recently and came across “Love & Glamour”, the latest fragrance in the Jennifer Lopez range. Now I usually wear “Still” by JLo as a day scent, but loved the bottle for this perfume straight away, so gave it a quick “whiff”. The sexy floral notes coupled with the woody musky notes totally hit home and I left with another perfume in my bag. Well, I may not look like her, but I can sure smell like a delicious diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment