Tuesday 31 January 2012

Daniel Radcliffe opens up about relationship with girlfriend Rosie

He's no stranger to working hard to promote his movies, but when it comes to his personal life, Daniel Radcliffe is a little more private.
But now the actor has opened up about his relationship with girlfriend Rosie Coker, insisting the production assistant is 'far too good' for him.
Daniel made the admission as he posed for a gruesome new shoot in heat magazine to promote his horror movie The Woman In Black.
Gruesome: Daniel Radcliffe poses with an axe in his head for a new shoot in heat magazine
Gruesome: Daniel Radcliffe poses with an axe in his head for a new shoot in heat magazine
He said: 'Rosie's lovely. She’s a wonderful, wonderful girl, who’s far too good for me.
'I find myself constantly going, "S**t, you don’t know what you’re in for yet." '
Daniel added that his lack of skills around the house often cause issues in their relationship.
He added: 'We’ve just been away for a few days and I went straight home, while she had to go to her parents’.
Loved up: Daniel with girlfriend Rosie Coker who he says is 'far too good' for him
Loved up: Daniel with girlfriend Rosie Coker who he says is 'far too good' for him
'I got a call from her at lunchtime when she’d just arrived at our house and she goes, "OK. Just going to start by saying you’re a disgusting human being."
The full interview appears in this week's heat magazine
The full interview appears in this week's heat magazine
'I was like, "Why?", knowing full well what I’d done. The place had been spotless and I came home and exploded. Everything went everywhere.
'But it’s not just the messy stuff; she’s incredibly tolerant of me. I have a very busy personality.'
And while Daniel's role as Harry Potter earned him millions of fans worldwide, the 22-year-old actor admits he was never that good at dealing with attention from female fans.
He told heat: 'I was always very nervous about the groupie thing. I like to like somebody before I sleep with them, I really do. You know you’re going to have to talk to them afterwards, even if it is a one-night stand.
'I have… I mean, that has happened, but generally speaking I’ve known the person. Apart from a few times when I was drinking. Besides, I like having a girlfriend
'Someone once said to me, "You can go outside and pick from the girls at the stage door." And I said, "No, that’s not me." Because, to do that, you kind of have to be a d**k.'
The full interview appears in this week's heat magazine, out now.
Doing the rounds: Daniel was seen yesterday visiting The Elvis Duran Z100 Morning Show before attending the New York premiere of The Woman in Black (right)
Doing the rounds: Daniel was seen yesterday visiting The Elvis Duran Z100 Morning Show before attending the New York premiere of The Woman in Black (right)
Doing the rounds: Daniel was seen yesterday visiting The Elvis Duran Z100 Morning Show before attending the New York premiere of The Woman in Black (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment