Wednesday 3 August 2011

'I've had TWO nose jobs', admits Glee star Dianna Agron as she makes her David Letterman debut

Glee star Dianna Agron has revealed she has had two nose jobs.The 25-year-old actress made the admission during an interview on The Late Show With David Letterman yesterday, adding that on both occasions the operation was to fix damage from a broken nose.
Dianna told Letterman that she had the first rhinoplasty procedure when she was at high school, after breaking it during a party, and then had the second operation most recently, following an incident which occurred as she was on tour with Glee.
Admission: Glee star Dianna Agron told David Letterman yesterday that she has had two nose jobs
Admission: Glee star Dianna Agron told David Letterman yesterday that she has had two nose jobs
Strike a pose: The Glee star looked stunning, with her clinging dress showing off her enviable figure to full effect
Strike a pose: The Glee star looked stunning, with her clinging dress showing off her enviable figure to full effect
Strike a pose: The Glee star looked stunning, with her clinging dress showing off her enviable figure to full effect

She said: 'I didn't go to the doctor the first time because I didn't want to tell my mum what had happened and she would never let me out of the house.

And the second time, I couldn't get it fixed because we were in the middle of doing this concert tour and we were filming. We had a day off and I met up with some of my friends and we were dancing.

'And again, there was another collision of sorts - I must be turning too quickly, people don't see me coming or something - but it's fixed now!'

Gleeks: Dianna happily posed for pictures with fans outside the studio

Gleeks: Dianna happily posed for pictures with fans, wearing Glee T-shirts, outside the studio

Glum to glam: The starlet looked sophisticated and happy today after appearing downcast while running errands yesterday (right)
Glum to glam: The starlet looked sophisticated and happy today after appearing downcast while running errands yesterday (right)
Glum to glam: The starlet looked sophisticated and happy today after appearing downcast while running errands yesterday (right)
Dianna looked stunning as she arrived for the interview with Letterman wearing a chic Stella McCartney black dress and a pair of towering platform heels.
Despite the hot New York temperatures, the actress looked cool and relaxed in the outfit, which featured a split skirt at the back.

Bright pink lipstick and her new wavier short hairstyle completed the look.
The star was clearly looking forward to her appearance on the legendary talk show, earlier tweeting: 'I do find it strange to say...on my way to sit with David Letterman.'
star guests: Colin Farrell and Josh Groban also appeared on the show
star guests: Colin Farrell and Josh Groban also appeared on the show
Star guests: Colin Farrell and Josh Groban also appeared on the show
The star had her long blonde locks cut in May and has since revealed it has changed people's perception of her.
'It’s almost like putting on the glasses and all of a sudden you’re smarter,' she told Flaunt magazine. 'It’s a very interesting and lovely observation that I keep having of how people treat me now that my hair’s different.'
The actress, who has made a few recent forays into films with parts in I Am Number Four and Burlesque, told the magazine she is now 'the happiest I've ever been.'
'High school, middle school - I’ve loved every part of getting older and growing, but I definitely think that this is the most I’ve ever felt like myself and that I’m being treated like who I feel I am.'
Glee guise: Dianna in more familiar guise as her alter ego, cheerleader Quinn Fabray
Glee guise: Dianna in more familiar guise as her Glee alter ego, popular cheerleader Quinn Fabray

No comments:

Post a Comment