Wednesday 3 August 2011

Chloe Green is joining the Made In Chelsea set for the second series of the E4 reality show

She's already part of the King's Road set spending much of her time in west London with the Made In Chelsea gang. So it makes sense that Chloe Green has joined the E4 reality show officially.
It was announced today that the budding fashion designer will appear in the second series of the show, due to air later this year.
New member of the Chelsea team: Chloe Green has officially joined Made In Chelsea and will appear in the second series which will be aired on Channel 4 later this year
New member of the Chelsea team: Chloe Green has officially joined Made In Chelsea and will appear in the second series which will be aired on Channel 4 later this year
Chloe, whose father Sir Phillip Green owns the high street chain Topshop, is currently dating Made In Chelsea star Ollie Locke, 24.
The 20-year-old also lives very close to the King's Road where most of the cast hang out. 
She said of her new role: 'I wanted to do something that I initiated myself, and as I am already friendly with lots of the cast from Series One, it seemed like a good idea for me to be part of the Second Series of Made in Chelsea. 
Inevitable move: The daughter of billionaire Sir Phillip Green is currently dating MIC star Ollie Locke
Inevitable move: The daughter of billionaire Sir Phillip Green is currently dating MIC star Ollie Locke
'I am excited to give this a try, and hopefully I will have some fun and learn lots from the experience.'
And father Phillip is happy to support his daughter's decision.
He told the MailOnline: 'I have been totally involved in Chloe's decision to want to do this, and as she says, she has made friends with many of the cast.  
Approval: Chloe's father Phillip is supporting his daughter's move
Approval: Chloe's father Phillip is supporting his daughter's move
'She wanted to do something independent and once I had understood what it was that she was going to be doing on the series,  I have tried to be as supportive as I can be.'
And boyfriend Ollie Locke took to Twitter to welcome his love to the show.
He wrote: 'Welcome to "Made in Chelsea" my baby @ChloeGreen5, Can't wait to share this journey with you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment